Hutto ISD Athletics thanks Ewald Kubota of Taylor for the donation and use of RTVs by our police department during Friday night football games!
Click on the icon below to find your team's schedule & driving directions.
See Team Pages link for more details on each team
Check your team's Schedule on Rank One, sign up for email notifications when a change is made.
UIL PARTICIPATION FORMS ARE DUE
You will need to know your athlete's student id number.
Sports Medicine/Physical Information and
RANK ONE SPORT for
REMIND 101 will send texts to your phone after you sign up of important announcements! You will receive announcements from Coaches and the Athletic Office.
ATHLETIC FOOTBALL PARENTS FALL 2016
FOR VARSITY FOOTBALL
SEND A MESSAGE TO 81010 AND PUT IN THE MESSAGE @HUTTOFBALL
FOR JV FOOTBALL
SEND A MESSAGE TO 81010 AND PUT IN THE MESSAGE @HIPPOFBALL
FOR FRESHMAN FOOTBALL
ATHLETIC FEES ARE DUE
Freshman/JV Athletic Football Fee $ 25
Varsity Athletic Football Fee $ 25
Checks payable to HHS Athletics, Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
Email Michelle Thomison to make sure we have your current email address.
Support your Football Program by participating in Athletic Booster Club
NEWS FROM THE ATHLETIC OFFICE
- Make sure the Athletic Office has your current email. Check your email daily and sign up for Schedule Change Alerts. Sign up for Remind 101.
- Schedules-Don't print a schedule, they change all the time.
- The Schedules online are updated by the coach as soon as a change is confirmed, There is a place on each sport's schedule page for you to enter your email and receive an alert of a schedule change.
- Directions to a game can be located on the Schedule Page. Click on the site and it will take you to a Google Map.
- Email your athlete's coach with questions. Most coaches teach as well as coach. The best form of communication for them during the day is by email.
- Facebook : Hutto Hippos, Hutto ISD. Hutto High School Baseball all have pages. Announcements and information are posted on these sites regularly.
- Become familiar with the Athletic Website for important news and updates.
- Athletic Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed during lunch and for Administrative errands. Call 512-759-4700 (ext 6128), Always leave a message, we will call you back. During the summer months, offices are closed on Fridays.
- Support your Athletic Boosters, Really, it makes a difference for the Athletic Department and especially for the athletes. There are so many ways to serve other than your time. At a minimum, attend a monthly meeting for a brief 45 minutes. Athletes need Parental Involvement and support, athletic boosters supports your kids, your athletes.
- Please notify our Athletic Trainers with any questions or concerns regarding an injury.
The mission of the Hutto ISD Athletic Department is to provide student-athletes with an opportunity to compete successfully in a rigorous athletic program that is an integral part of their educational experience. Hutto Athletics provides an environment for student-athletes to develop their leadership potential, discipline, and team attitude. Win or lose, the Hutto Athletic Department will encourage student-athletes to deliver a winning effort, exhibit sportsmanship, and demonstrate respect for all.
ATHLETIC OFFICE CONTACT INFORMATION
||STEVEN VAN METER
||512-759-4700 X 6128
||512-759-4700 X 6128
||512-759-4700 X 4732
||512-759-4700 X 6125
Student Accident Insurance is available. Click
for more information.
If you are interested in purchasing additional or primary insurance for your student in regards to student activities please visit the district website for more information. Go to hipponation.org click on Department of Health, click on forms and then click on Accident Insurance Plan for information and the application."
The Athletic Office requests your email address to communicate important updates and information.
If you are a Football Parent and you have not been receiving emails from the Athletic Office, please email Michelle Thomison at email@example.com to be added.